cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paying twice

I changed the card (Nationwide) from which I made my Now TV payments back in April 2018 to my Lloyds bank card, I've just noticed that payments are not only coming from the Lloyds account but also the Nationwide account.  I don't know if a payments going to go out of the Nationwide account for this month yet, I can't stop the payment either as the card doesn't even appear on my account, worried payments are going to keep going out of both accounts

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best option is to use the following link for options to get in touch, hopefully they can help you out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-complaint-tv-options

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Thanks for the advice, got a reply pity they don't actually read the complaint properly, this is still on going at the moment, can't talk to anyone on the live chat as it's not even loading at the moment, really disappointed as a long term customer just want to get my money back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money coming out 2times a months being asking ages about getting this stopped so keeping record on the amount times ive asked but therea no live chat and theres no way off gettin directly connect with them n bank said they cant stop its up to now tv n my now tv wen i go on status info it come up ive no username so dont no where i go to get this stoppwd while they carry on taking the money i berly ave 2 timws a month and cant stop them as covid 19 has no live chats to find a username and says typw in bank card set up with dnt ave the same 1 but same acc n sort sort so money still coming out fs its wild need helpped asap