cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ray26
Advocate

My bill

My bill 

Is not due until Friday the 18th yet I just went to change channel and it's saying oops it looks like you don't have a membership but the money is not due until the 18th of Feb not sure what to do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray26 

What membership(s) do you have?

What channel were you trying to watch?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray26 @Ray72 

Honestly jump onto live chat using the method in my signature and explain you have two accounts and want them merged. Make sure you explain you want to keep the sports discount.

It sounds like A LOT of work maintaining multiple accounts and as you’ve encountered problems it doesn’t sound like it’s worthwhile. 

If it helps I can fire you over a discount for £14.99 a month for 3 months as I don’t plan to use it. That way you can apply it to your cinema/entertainment account. So it’s all from the same account and less hassle.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ray72
Advocate

That's my point I'm unable to watch it. That's why I've had to keep repeating myself because no one is understanding my question

redchiz1
Champion 2

I think we are all understanding your question. You don't seem to be understanding our answers. 

RoyB
Legend

@Ray72 @Ray26 @redchiz1 

So - the whole Entertainment/Cinema/Gold thing was largely a red herring?

You have a monthly Sports membership, it’s current, it’s the membership your Firestick is logged into with, and you can’t watch it because because when you try to switch channels, so to speak, it says you need a Sports membership?

As you were watching Sky Sports News and tried to switch to Main Event from there, it is possible that you were actually using your Cinema or Entertainment membership, which would give you that channel. So doublecheck which of your accounts the Firestick is actually logged into.

It may also be possible that the fight you are looking for is Pay Per View on Sky Box Office, which is a separate thing that I think you can’t get on a Firestick (perhaps someone who knows more about boxing on TV could comment here?)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB Sky Sports Box Office requires an entirely separate account and payment. Supported devices can be found here:

https://sports.skyboxoffice.com/faqs/ssbo-faqs

RoyB
Legend

@Ray26 @Ray72 @redchiz1 

Correction and clarifications:-

I’ve never seen a Now special offer that required you to start a further account.

Sky Sports News is only on Sky Sports, so if you were watching that, you must have been on your Sports membership.

Khan versus Brook will be on Sky Box Office. Which is separate from, and at additional cost to, a Sky Sports membership.

But there are run-up programmes on Main Event and perhaps other Sky Sports channels, that you could have watched.

And there should have been no problem with the golf.

So if you are sure you weren’t trying to access Sky Sports Box Office, and you hadn’t accidentally logged yourself out of your Sky Sports membership, then you are just left with one of the ordinary day-to-day failures that Now is prone to.

Try it again, and if things are still not OK, contact Live Chat as per the second line of my sig below.

And hope that whoever you get, a person whose job I do not envy, can sort you out better than we could.

And maybe even merge your accounts as a bonus, which I am sure you will find a better arrangement.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB wrote:

@Ray26 @Ray72 @redchiz1 

Correction and clarifications:-

I’ve never seen a Now special offer that required you to start a further account.

Sky Sports News is only on Sky Sports, so if you were watching that, you must have been on your Sports membership.

Khan versus Brook will be on Sky Box Office. Which is separate from, and at additional cost to, a Sky Sports membership.

But there are run-up programmes on Main Event and perhaps other Sky Sports channels, that you could have watched.

And there should have been no problem with the golf.

So if you are sure you weren’t trying to access Sky Sports Box Office, and you hadn’t accidentally logged yourself out of your Sky Sports membership, then you are just left with one of the ordinary day-to-day failures that Now is prone to.

Try it again, and if things are still not OK, contact Live Chat as per the second line of my sig below.

And hope that whoever you get, a person whose job I do not envy, can sort you out better than we could.

And maybe even merge your accounts as a bonus, which I am sure you will find a better arrangement.

Not "required" @RoyB, but certainly encouraged, I refer my honourable friend to my previous post of

‎17-02-2022 15:48

😉
RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Oh, I used to buy bundles, admittedly only retail and not directly from Now, and never had any trouble consolidating the passes onto my existing account.

Presumably, the sticks from Now would walk you through new account setup without the option?

redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB Here I confess I rely on anecdotal evidence, I have never personally bought a NOW device. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Oh, I have a boxful. The sticks are worth diddly-squat, but the smart remotes are now sought-after.