cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ray26
Advocate

My bill

My bill 

Is not due until Friday the 18th yet I just went to change channel and it's saying oops it looks like you don't have a membership but the money is not due until the 18th of Feb not sure what to do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray26 

What membership(s) do you have?

What channel were you trying to watch?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
RoyB
Legend

@Ray26 @Ray72 

With the exception of the Mobile Sports membership, which we have established doesn’t apply in your case, you can watch any Now membership on any device that supports Now.

So you could watch your Entertainment and Cinema on the same TV you use for your Sports, or you could watch your Sports on your mobile when you are out and about.

But as @redchiz1 says, you will have to keep swapping accounts to do this.

Can you get the Now app on your TV? If so, you could set that up for the account with your Cinema and Entertainment memberships, and avoid having to swap accounts by watching C & E on the Now app on the TV, and Sports on the Now app on the Firestick.

And even better perhaps, unless you are getting seriously good discounts on C & E, just cancel them and let them each lapse at their next renewal, and start them from there on the account with your Sports membership.

Then you have everything on one account, and you can use that account on your phone and on  your Firestick, at your choice, with no need for swapping.

The only downside is that you will be limited to three simultaneous sessions instead of the four you have at the moment, but if there’s just you, that’s pretty academic anyway.

But you will find that having just one account for everything is much easier and more streamlined to use, as well as much easier to keep track of.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Ray72
Advocate

Rory b no I think you have not seen previous messages about my account the Amazon fire stick is in my tv but the payment was due tomorrow but I'm still in able to watch the golf and my other sports channel's

RoyB
Legend

@Ray72 

I am assuming you are @Ray26, and that these two handles belong to your two accounts; and I have read this thread from start to finish; but it does seem that we are having some considerable difficulty making ourselves understood to one another😢

So you have your Sports account on the Firestick, and you watch that on your TV, and the payment date is tomorrow, but you can still watch it today (of course!) and if the payment tomorrow goes through, you will get another month of it.

Yes, that’s how it works.

But what I am talking about above is making no change to how you get Sports, but freeing yourself from the limitation of only being able to watch Cinema and Entertainment on your mobile. Is that not something you would like?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Ray72
Advocate

Hello Rory B yes the firestick one is in my tv it still won't let me watch it as I really wanted to watch the golf and the dart's tonight yes the payment is due tomorrow and this is the one I really want to be reinstalled for 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray72 @Ray26 

The main question I now have is, why do you have 2 separate accounts for NOW?

redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 They would not be alone. Think back to the days when NOW were "selling" TV sticks for less than the cost of the associated bundled passes, for "new customers only."  😎

Ray72
Advocate

because I find it easier to manage this way and it was when you had offer's on that's why I have two separate account's

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray72 @Ray26 

Having 2 separate accounts as your finding is far too difficult to manage. 

Surely it would make more sense to have all your memberships under the one account. 

That way when your signed in with active memberships your not having to faff around to log in with another account.

It sounds like you need to log into the Fire stick with the correct account with your sports membership. As it seems like your logged into the device without your active sports membership.

Ray72
Advocate

No Gav but I do get what you are saying I have the cinema on my phone as it was that a special rate, and this was different to my firestick as you had a deal on that the time. 

All I want to do is to watch the golf and dart's like I said the bill ain't due until tomorrow

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray72 @Ray26 

Not sure why you keep saying the bill isn’t due until tomorrow.

If you have an active sports membership and it sounds like you do as the next “bill date” is 18th. 
How NOW works is that where you have an active membership you’ll be able to watch the content. 
Even when you cancel you’ll get to watch content up until the date the next payment would have come off. 

So if you have an active sports membership all you need to do is make sure you log into the correct account on the device and watch.