cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ray26
Advocate

My bill

My bill 

Is not due until Friday the 18th yet I just went to change channel and it's saying oops it looks like you don't have a membership but the money is not due until the 18th of Feb not sure what to do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray26 

What membership(s) do you have?

What channel were you trying to watch?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Ray26
Advocate

Yes on the 18th or 19th of every month

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray26 

Your still not answering the question. 

The month and mobile memberships are both paid monthly and both completely separate memberships.

The month will give you full access to all channels. 
The mobile membership will only give you 5 channels. 

Which membership do you have?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ray26 

Tell me ALL active memberships you have from your membership page within the account section.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ray26 

Firstly i am assuming you have a full blown Sports Membership and not the Moblie Sports Membership where you are restricted to only five Sky Sports channels rather than the eleven.

I am assuming you have gone into the My Account section of the NOW App on your playback devices and double checked you haven't been logged out ?

Also if currently logged in with the correct account details, maybe sign out, update the NOW App (if applicable on your device / devices) and sign back in again.

I am also assuming you have gone to your online NOW account and double checked that your bank card details on the account hasn't expired and needs updating.

Ray26
Advocate

Yes not the mobile membership 

It's the one via Amazon fire stick it was 25 pound for 3 month's and was due tomorrow

Ray26
Advocate

I have the Amazon fire stick for my sport 

Then I have cinema and others on my mobile phone they are a different price like my sport's is 25.00 for 3 month's then. Then you have the cinema that 5.00 then boost for 4.99

redchiz1
Champion 2

Do you have separate NOW accounts for the Fire Stick and the phone?

Ray26
Advocate

Yes I have two separate accounts

redchiz1
Champion 2

In which case you will need to log out of one and into another if you want to watch content from different memberships. 

Ray26
Advocate

Oh so this one is for my cinema and comedy but then I'll lose everything