cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Witherx8
Advocate

Multiple streaming (no Boost)

I have the entertainment package. And I am looking to get the sports package.

If I am going to watch the F1 can my partner stream an enterainment programme or is it locked to 1 stream regardless of package? 

3 REPLIES 3
plumber88
Scholar

1 stream regardless;

you either need to buy a boost (and get rid of ads and get full HD) or have 2 separate accounts for sports and entertainment

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Witherx8 

Unless your with BT for NOW billing and one of the devices is the BT box then it’s 1 stream. 

As mentioned by @plumber88 you could have another account but it’s a LOT of faff. 

However if sports is going to be watched then it’s almost a necessity to get boost for 50fps and 1080p on relevant devices. You should have read through boost to see what it’ll give you as it’s not just about 3 streams instead of 1.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

I would recommend having multiple accounts. I had sports on my Now TV stick (30 minute pause) and Cinema/entertainment on a fire stick.    I even had a third account with sports mobile.  Currently getting sports via Virgin so don't need it right now, but will go back to having 2 or more accounts when the next football season starts unless Virgin make me another offer I can't refuse.

Agree boost is worthwhile with sports, but only for £2/month or less.