cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SKB
Advocate

If there was a place called hell, it would be NOW TV

It is impossible to speak to anyone, you just get sent round and round in circles. You can't change your password because it is email the wrong the email address and you can't change it. You buy a Sports Day pass and then you can't use it.

Utterly useless.

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@SKB 

Why do you want to change your password?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SKB 

You need to be signed in on the device(s) you plan to use the day membership, if it’s struggling to be activated you use your mobile to kick start it and exit the stream by hitting back to the homepage. 

What you need to bear in mind is when you launch the app for the first time it can take you straight to the homepage making you think that you are somehow signed in which you won’t have been. Go to the settings cog and in there account and sign in that way.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SKB
Advocate
I bought it on another device and went to activate it on my TV, it wanted to charge me again. Afert 45 of trying to sort it out and speak yo Customer Services (no chance) the game was half way through.
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

@SKB NOWTV isn't difficult to master. If you're being asked to sign up for a pass on a different device then clearly you have more than one NOWTV account or you're not signed in to your existing account.

SKB
Advocate
I was signed in. 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SKB 

There is issues for some reason activating day memberships, next time use your mobile to start it and then do a clean exit back to the NOW homepage. Then switch to the device of your choosing. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help