cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connierose
Advocate

Extra payments

My NOW TV bill comes out each month at £9.99 but then each month I am charged an extra £6 the next day. Why is this and how can I amend it?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Connierose 

Sounds like the £6 charge is for NOW Boost.

Usually NOW offer a 7 day free trial with Boost or it comes with another Membership offer and you didn't cancel it.

Go into your online account under My Membership and see if Boost is active and cancel it fully.

Also if you are paying £9.99 per month full subscription price for either Entertainment or Cinema try cancelling it again under My Membership from your NOW online account to see if you are offered a reduced discount retention offer to keep the Membership running.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Connierose 

If you are not sure what NOW Boost is about, then have a read of this linked article below.

If it's something useful to you and you wouldn't mind keeping it running, then again try the cancel process to see if you are offered a Boost retention discounted offer to keep it running.

If not cancel it fully which might take five or six screen steps on your NOW online account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Also go into your online account under My Bills and Payments to see if the £6 is definitely Boost and not another TV Membership at a discounted rate of £6 per month which you signed up for on another NOW sperate account from the £9.99 per month subscription charge.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Connierose 

If you can't track down the £6 additional charge on your account and going around in circles.

Then jump over to NOW live chat by clicking on the green chat online box towards the top of the link page screen below (don't click on the get help quicker pop up towards the bottom of the screen).

If you have your bank statement and there is a NOW reference number next to the £6 per month charge, quote the reference number to live chat to make things quicker for live chat finding the account in question with the £6 charge.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint