cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rose
Advocate

Boost

If I have cancelled my now membership which was due to be paid on the 28th of this month. Will my boost for now be cancelled also? This payment is due to go out on the 9th February. 

1 REPLY 1
Tompo
Scholar 2

@Rose

If you have no active monthly TV memberships at the next payment date for Boost it will NOT be automatically renewed (unless you pay through a third party). You could just cancel it now anyway if you are unsure (it will still continue to run until the next payment date), and definitely should cancel it if you are paying through a third party like Amazon or Apple.

For more details see the FAQ section at the bottom of this page (I've also pasted the relevant part below).. https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost 

As long as you’ve got an active monthly membership, your Boost will renew automatically each month unless you cancel it. You can cancel at any time in exactly the same way as you’d cancel your membership, by going to NOW Membership.

If you’ve only got Sports Day Membership, your Boost will only run for one month, and won’t auto renew – so you don’t need to remember to cancel it.

If you cancel your last monthly membership (unless it’s one you pay for through a third party, like Apple), we’ll automatically cancel your Boost for you as well.