cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday Entertainment pass

I have had the movie pass for a year and because of the Black Friday offer decided to get a six month entertainment pass which I have not used previously.
Despite the website telling me that I was ready to start using it i have had no confirmation email and my account details have not changed.
I do not have online banking so don't know if money has been removed from my account.
I've had no message telling me that the process hasn't worked just the one telling me I was ready to begin using the category.
Can anyone help please?
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Which Black Friday offer are you referring to? The BF deals on the NOW TV website for existing customers is for 12 months Ent and cinema for £99.

Geluk
Expert 2

Andy, on the BF offer, it says existing subscribers don't qualify if on an offer currently; if you have a NOWTV voucher running, is that viewed as an OFFER??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk yeah it is if it's a cinema or entertainment voucher, but it depends how long you've got left on your voucher. If you're in the last month of your offer you should be able to get the BF offer, but if you've got longer than 30 days left you won't. If you have vouchers on both entertainment and cinema running they both need to be in the last month.

There's more info here for you

https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday