cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Billing

Why is now tv taken 2 bills a month from my account but saying my payment are not up to date 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@6788 

You need to elaborate, NOW offer two completely different products. TV streaming and broadband, which one is it?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@6788 

Amplifying what @gavs82008 has said, Now might be billing you for any three of Broadband, Cinema, Entertainment, Sport, Hayu and Boost. As all are billed individually, there are 120 combinations of three products there (6 * 5 * 4), with no impossible combinations present.

If you have a duplicate account, though, the possibilities rise higher. This is left as an exercise for the reader to calculate, bearing in mind that an account can’t have Boost alone.

So two paid and one delinquent is entirely possible; but in general, if you default on streaming, Now just cut you off after a couple of attempts to collect the subscription, and only Broadband keeps dunning you.

But maybe Now will keep dunning for these new-fangled ‘minimum term’ streaming offers?

Best to contact Now through the usual channels, and ask them what’s going on.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.