cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing Issues - Overcharged (need refund) and renegotiating Account Extension for another 12 months

Hello

There is an small overcharge on my latest bill that I want refunded.

Also, my contract comes to an end quite soon and want to renegotiate a continuance of the service at my current price for the next 12 months (or I go elsewhere).

How am I supposed to pursue both these issues with no-one to call?

I think it is completely unacceptable that a large telecoms/entertainment company like NowTV have no Customer Serrvices advisors to talk to (even before COVID-19).

Your prices might be marginally lower which is fine if everything is going well but if a customer can't get problems resolved due to there being NO customer service, then that is a price not worth paying.

So, my question:

How do I arrange for a partial refund of my current bill and how do I renegotiate my contract?

Or does NowTV not care about customer retention and are happy for me to move to another provider?

I look forward to hearing from anyone that can help.

Regards

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue also up by 15 quid 

I just checked and exact same offer is available to NEW customers at same price of £18 per month for broadband/line rental for 12 months.

apparently customers that’s bn here 12 month or more will see there bill be REDUCED but NowTV decided to put my broadband in a price bracket which tome is insane. I aint paying 15 more per month I wld rather go elsewhere also

hope to get this sorted ASAP 

stay safe everyone x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have gone elsewhere and still awaiting a refund!!

Loyalty does not pay!

Go elsewhere and get some cash back from a different company.

Plenty offering it! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My payment has been taken early and I want a refund. It was taken out on the 23rd for a movie and entertainment pass and a then they were taken out on 7 July. This was taken two weeks early. I was left with no money and I am a single parent so please could I have a refund?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Is your issue with broadband or TV passes? If it is broadband, there is a freephone number you can call, not the easiest to find though.

If its TV passes, you have 2 options, Live chat, or filling a form (both of which can be used for broadband too). 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Thanks for the response. 

My issue is with Broadband. 

Could you give me that telephone number if  at all possible please?

Many thanks for your help. 

Neil. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sure bud. The freephone number will be found on the link below (along with Live chat and the form if you wanted to fill it out). 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I've been over charged from August last year an was chatting to someone today but they have blocked me,, I'm disappointed with the service I have received. So could you please let me know what is going to happen now please about been over charged for an entertainment pack I never requested. I have the sky cinema pass that is all..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

money was taken out for sky movies on 23th June and for entertainment pass and again on 7th June why was they taken Earl and can I have a refund please as I am a single parent