cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bill

Hi everyone I'm new to broadband but have had now TV on and off for years I changed providers of broadband yesterday it came live at around 2pm and with in an hour I had an attempt on my card to take the payment but our broadband has only just started Is this right? Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally NOW will take the first month Broadband payment on the day of your live scheduled activation date.

A couple people on the forum who have encountered a delay with the live activation date by a few days or weeks have reported they have been charged for the first month Broadband (even though their Broadband is still not active).

Where if this is the case of a long delay you can ask for a credit or possible compensation for the days or weeks with no internet.

Because there is little time frame gap between the live activation date, the time the service went live and when you was billed for the first payment, then i doubt there is much you can do.

Here's the communication methods to reach out to the NOW Broadband Team.

Their telephone helpline for NOW Broadband customers is closed now at 8pm and open tomorrow from 8am in the morning.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks that's great we just weren't sure if it was right Cheers again fir all your help Elaine