cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Automatic pass activation

I purchased the 3 month offer on sky sports now tv package a couple of weeks ago. Once i had paid it told me i needed to activate it by the 2nd July (tomorrow). I then logged off. I have just logged on for the first time since then and notice my pass was automatically activated on the date i purchased it, effectively costing me 2 weeks of my pass. Now i see there is no direct customer sevice that i can get hold of! Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The 2nd of July is the last date you can buy the 3 months for £25 per month Sports pass offer deal and not the date the Sports Pass activates on your account.

If you have no current sports pass on your account, then as soon has you purchased the offer deal the pass will automatically start on your account and you can't save the offer for later.

Should you be on a current sports monthly pass that has 30 days or less remaining then the 3 months at £25 sports offer will usually kick in automatically on your next due scheduled payment date before you took out the offer.

if this wasn't how the offer was added to your account, then get in touch with live chat or use the other communication methods on this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint