cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone else find NOW tv terrible to get going?

All I wanted to do was change a password and for some reason this stupid software / website of NOW tv fails to advance to step 4 of their process. 
To rub salt in the wounds, so their unhelpful message centre asks a load of questions as to whether I had resolved what I was attempting to do. I then stupidly told the system all that I was trying to do and asked for help……still waiting. From a new customers perspective this is Not a good intro to this service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is it the password for the TV app or for broadband?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is it the password for the TV app or for broadband?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV - I only want to change a damn password and their crap operating system fails to progress to the final stage - no flipping call centre and no real person on chat. Absolutely fizzing at how appalling this company is at customer contact- they’ve taken money and deliver naff all for it so far.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried using another browser?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, tried three different browsers on three separate devices. Two laptops and an IPad- still absolutely no joy. These guys need to take customers data security seriously and allow us to change passwords without hindrance or delay. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Could be an error with the system, head onto live chat to explain the situation.

Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint