cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KCPR
Advocate

Account/Membership disappeared

I have a membership deal for SkySports via NOW but my account has disappeared and I am seeing the Now Entertainment package that my partner has got via BT. NOW is still taking money for my Sports Membership and I still want access to the Sports package that I have had running for several months. Please will someone from NOW restore my account for the Sports package. I would have asked for help via the Help Bot but none of the preset questions were right for my query so I kept running into a dead-end.  Also is there a telephone number for contacting you to sort this out?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KCPR 

Speak to staff via live chat. By clicking “chat online” within the green box, do NOT press “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
KCPR
Advocate

Really helpful, thanks.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@KCPR Are you sharing a device with your partner to view NOW TV? If so, you will need to log in and out separately each time using your individual account details if you want to watch the differently subscribed memberships. 

KCPR
Advocate

Yes, that's great. Will check it out, thanks.

RoyB
Legend

@KCPR @redchiz1 

I’m going to assume, if your partner lives in the same dwelling as you, that you have BT as your ISP, and your partner subscribes to BT TV, but you have a separate Sports Membership direct with Now.

In which case it is everything @redchiz1 says above and more, because BT will quietly default all your devices’ Now logins back to the BT account every chance it gets.

So while you will need to log the device you want to use out of the BT account and into your Now account to watch your Sports Membership, both you and your partner will usually find any device, excepting one you have just used, set (back) to the BT Now account.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
KCPR
Advocate

Thanks for the insight, that fits. Will look into it.