cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

contacting customer support here is terrible compared to Netflix

Having to post a question in a forum for support from a company that I am paying is ridiculous. Well actually I am about 30 minutes into my 14 day free trial but what the hell! So far I am regretting bothering with this crap service.

1) Compared to Netflix, NowTV appears to be about a decade behind technology wise -- Silverlight sucks, and no I refuse to install it. As a software developer it's worse than flash and will never be installed on any of my computers. So that just leaves my ps4 which I will test this service on and will almost certainly cancel within a month or two because I use my computers more and like having some video on my second screen while I am coding. If NowTV wants to retain my custom then make the content accessible as easily as Netflix and amazon has. 

2) I am not provided with access to customer service and instead have to post to a forum? Netflix does live chat and resolves problems in minutes. Go learn from them.

3) Still no h.264 .mov offline downloading ... something crap that Netflix also does not offer but amazon has started doing (at least the offline download bit).

1 REPLY 1
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, there is live chat, you just need to flick through the help pages to find your problem which then leads to live chat.

This shows you how to contact the team.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂