cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

blak screen on firefox

Have a new lapop running indows 10 and attempting to watch now tv via firefox.

cancelled old laptop on device list - downloaded Silverlight s prompted all seemed well but it wi not stream - it says it is but I just get a black screen! Went back to old laptp but now cannot selec any more devices so totally scupperred!

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User

If you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That seems a good idea  and I did try but again i get the message i have exceeded my devices so still stuck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Live Chat can sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving device management issues 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've sorted out a few extra device changes for you 🙂

Cheers

Andy