cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't get Silverlight to work for NowTv now device limit reached!

So after having the issue with Silverlight (as a lot of people appear to have), I tried to play an episode of Westworld and NowTv now states I have reached my device limit!!!

I had 4 devices when I started, I deleted 2. I then tried to watch the episode and a pop up comes down from the top saying I have reached my limit and have to wait until January 1st 2017.
This is aweful service, the fact you don't offer any kind of suitable instruction on getting the Silverlight issue sorted, you allow your customers to get through all the issues only to tell they can no longer use the device they wish as YOUR issues have used up their device limit. It installed 2 laptops for some reason.

I have my PS4 and my Laptop..........that's all I own and wish to use them both to watch.Is that so difficult?!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you have Windows 8 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app. If you haven't already done-so Smiley Wink

If your device limits have been exceeded, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things.

Cheers