cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Unable to issue a licence to play this protected video. Please try again. [c:1010/t:6024/c:4110]"

I've paid for a day pass so I can watch the Man United - Everton game, and I keep getting a message saying "Unable to issue a licence to play this protected video. Please try again. [c:1010/t:6024/c:4110]".

I've tried loads of times, and it keeps saying the same thing.

This needs to be fixed by kick off time (4pm - in 9 minutes time) or I want a full refund.

Any chance you could actually make sure your service works before taking people's money for it?

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi there, I'm typing as quick as I can here for you 🙂

What device are you on? Are you using a VPN at all? Are the time settings on the device correct? All of these can prevent the video being played.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not using a VPN and all device settings are the same as they were a coup[le of weeks ago when I last used NowTV and it worked fine

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As previously requested...

What's the make and model number of your NOW TV playback device?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching it through a laptop, using Firefox, Windows Vista. Never had a problem playing Now TV through it before (last used a couple of weeks ago).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching it through a laptop, using Firefox, Windows Vista.

Same issue, exactly the same browser & device. 4hours on with live chat and no fix found.  Last guy said upgrade to windows 10, lmfao.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you're both having similar issues here.

Would you be able to follow this link and let me know if your Silverlight is running okay?

http://bubblemark.com/silverlight2.html

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

that runs fine, still can't watch sky sports though

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That works for me too.

Don't know if NowTV will work though because I only use day passes, and there's nothing I want to watch at the mo.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get exactly the same message which flashes up very quickly and disappears. It's nothing to do with Silverlight, the balls bounce around just fine. My machine is a Dell Inspiron running Vista.