cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports pass rip off

so I am a brand new customer. bought a nowtv box from amazon with the intention of purchasing the 2 months sports pass for £19.99 a month. set up my nowtv box and a new account. when signed in to my account the sports pass is £33.99 with no way of activating the 2 month offer. The chat function doesn't seem to work properly and there is no number to call. This sky sports offer runs out tomorrow and I am not impressed with your service after only a few hours. please help to rectify this issue. thank you

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Try this link page below for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Welcome to NOW TV and Welcome to SKY

Both do their utmost to sell you overpriced tv programming and smile while they do it. Lets be honest £33.99 for Sport. No one in their right mind will pay this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem is likely because you set up your account first prior to trying to get the offer. The offer is only available to new subscribers so as you had set up an account beforehand I guess you aren't considered a new subscriber. You may want to start again by going to the offer and following the instructions for getting it and at the point where you set up a new account you could use a different email address as part of your sign up. Admittedly the way now TV go about things makes it very difficult for you or anyone else to know that that is how you have to do it. Just like every company on the planet, they are looking to entice new people in with special offers and get as much as possible out of the existing customers by preventing them getting those same offers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Baldpaul147.

i believe this is exactly what happened, i set up my account first then tried to claim the offer.

a bit naughty really that i then couldnt access the offer.

however, i did manage to chat to a fantastic operator who has sent me a voucher to claim the offer. 

they should certainly make this clear BEFORE you create an account. 🙂

racheal