cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No connection on sky sports missed it 19.04.2016

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Useless. Paid 10.99 for weeks pass and then unable to watch Newcastle v Manchester City. Are NOW TV going to reimburse me?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been affected by this so couldn't watch the football the one week I subscribe to a weeks pass of sky sports. Live chat unhelpful, I want refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch tonight due to Now issues. How do I go about getting a refund on  my weekly pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the least that should be offered is a free one day pass an extra day on the end of a pass is no good if theres nothing on you wish to view

MGboy
Scholar 2

As a subscriber to the monthly sports pass since the beginning it will be interesting to see if any compensation or extension to the pass is offered, I hope so. Let's hope the rest of this weeks football extravaganza is not ruined.

anyway, rant over, from the score I am not sure I missed much!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This "techinacal issue" has gone on for over 2 hours now. Missed everything I wanted to watch! What will be done to compensate us customers?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Obviously I'm not the only person unable to watch the game tonight. What measures are being taken to make sure this doesn't happen again?
Really want to watch the merseyside derby tomorrow evening!!
And can we be expecting some sort of compensation?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a week pass this week specifcally because of the important football matches due to be played. I missed a good game tonight and I would expect to be compensated for that, perhaps by an extension of the pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I claim a refund for sky sports pass when ive been unable to watch the newcastle v man city game because of a problem at now tv?