cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

If you guys want Sky Sports Mix to be added to the NOW TV platform I suggest that you post your requests here: -

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Re-sky-sports-mix/idc-p/427395

Agreed.  Put constructive comments under the idea above.  You never know they may actually read it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

If you guys want Sky Sports Mix to be added to the NOW TV platform I suggest that you post your requests here: -

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Re-sky-sports-mix/idc-p/427395

Agreed.  Put constructive comments under the idea above.  You never know they may actually read it. 

Looks like this has worked

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-changes-explained-viewers-10768352

Now TV customers will also benefit from the changes, with the 10 channels [incluiding Mix] replacing the current seven in their sport passes at no extra cost.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'll wait for confirmation from NOW TV as The Mirror isn't at the top of my most reliable news sources list, but if it is true then that's great news and a victory for common sense. Hurrah!

BicBasher
Elite

I hope it's true that Mix is finally coming to the Sports Pass, although as it's already a basic channel on Sky, NOW TV box owners should also get the channel regardless of the pass with a similar app used for Sky Sports News.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BicBasher wrote:

NOW TV box owners should also get the channel regardless of the pass with a similar app used for Sky Sports News. 

So should Roku owners, it's not as if the two are fundamentally different...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@BicBasher wrote:

NOW TV box owners should also get the channel regardless of the pass with a similar app used for Sky Sports News. 

They are fundamentally different brands of devices. With different loyalty attachments...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@BicBasher wrote:

They are fundamentally different brands of devices. With different loyalty attachments...

NOW TV Smart Box powered by Roku  -   Hardly different brands either.  Both have Roku in the name.

Untitled.png

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Plenty of devices are manufactured by one company and have different 'brand' names stuck on them.

In this case, NOW TV is the brand so they have total control over what apps and functionality their branded devices do and do not offer!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Plenty of devices are manufactured by one company and have different 'brand' names stuck on them.

In this case, NOW TV is the brand so they have total control over what apps and functionality their branded devices do and do not offer!

It isn't the Now TV box I am writing about.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

It isn't the Now TV box I am writing about.

Exactly... Which is why Roku branded product owners should not expect to get the same NOW apps and services as NOW TV branded product owners!