cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shrewsbury VS. Charlton

Afternoon all,

Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it to the 2nd leg this afternoon, and have heard that the game is to be shown on Sky Sports. If I was to purchase a day pass today, would I be able to watch that specific game?
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to the Sky TV Guide the Shrewsbury v Charlton game is on at 5pm on Sky Sports Football.

Under normal circumstances i would say that you will be fine with a day sports pass, where my only reservation would be that nowtv are encountering some technical problems with their delivery service (see yellow service status banner on the top of the forum pages).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566

I haven't got a sports pass at the moment to check if Sky Sports Football is one of the live channels effected from the information stated on the above link.

Hopefully somebody on here who has an active Sky Sports pass can confirm that all the Sky Sports live channels are not effected with regards to this technical glitch on the nowtv service.

If nobody comes back to you, then if it was me i would take a gamble on buying a day sports pass and if you can't watch the game due to this technical glitch then i would speak to live chat and request a refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Afternoon schnapps,

Thankyou for your swift response, I think I may just bite the bullet!

Many Thanks
Jack
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback devices will you be using for watching the match ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sky Sports Football working for me 👍