cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

masters golf on NOW TV - red button?

on this NOW TV  page it states the masters GOLF will start at 3pm tomorrow and Friday on Now TV:

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-golf-online

However sky sports is only showing the early session before 7pm on the RED button which I understand is NOT on NOW TV, so is this just a mistake on NOW TV part? how can they advertise the tournament starting at 3pm on NOW TV when it is only on red button on sky sports?

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the red button for NOW TV customers for the Featured Groups of The Masters??? The last few PGA tour tournaments they had one. WHY NOT NOW!!!!  Fuming!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What i meant was that we could watch the early featured groups before the main coverage starts in the last 3 or 4 PGA tournaments but now nothing!!! No tiger!!!! This is a joke!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree .Tiger relegated to the red button . What a joke .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's worse than that. The "live coverage" from 7pm is 99% talking heads with almost no love golf. The live coverage (Amen Corner, Featured Groups etc) is all on the inaccessible red button.

Sky/Now TV, this is disgraceful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

that's because the actual live coverage starts at 8pm so they just kill an hour from 7-8 talking but they never announce that otherwise people would go away and come back in an hour. I agree it's crazy they put everything on the red button which is why i started this thread, other events don't use the red button for early coverage and worst of all Is when i saw NOW TV advertising the start time of 3pm to make things worse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ABSOLUTE RIP OFF!! Wish I'd watched a dodgy stream Thursday and Friday and then BBC on Saturday and Sunday!