cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

compensation for technical failure last night?

I would like to know how and when we are going to be compensated for missing last night's Premiership match (Newcastle v Man City)?

The fault was reported HERE, but today's post apologising and saying it was fixed last night is inadequate. It was NOT fixed during the game, so I missed almost the entire match. I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription only a couple of weeks ago and switched to a NowTV Sports package for the added convenience & flexibility of choosing when I want to view sports, and already I've lost out. Surely I'm not expected to just accept this? Or is this type of failure normal service? If so, I better go back to Sky. Smiley Sad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies to admin for starting a new thread, I didn't see that you've already merged several on this topic.

I am happy to say that, via the live chat facility, this issue has now been resolved satisfactorily for me. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies to admin for starting a new thread, I didn't see that you've already merged several on this topic.

I am happy to say that, via the live chat facility, this issue has now been resolved satisfactorily for me. Smiley Happy