cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant add pass

Hi,

Have an offer in my email of Sky sports for £20 a month over 2 months.

But when I click the link in the email I get an error on the nowtv site

" were having trouble with vouchers right now"

Any idea how I can add this voucher any other way before I miss all the footy ?..

Nick

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you haven't currently got a sports day or week pass saved on your account ?

When you click on the claim link on the nowtv email, see if the URL address bar on your internet browser shows on the end of the URL a voucher code (on my email sports offer it showed a voucher code SPM***************** which was a combination of capital letters and numbers 14 digits in total on my code).

If you can write down or copy the code on the end of the URL, then try going to your My Account > My Passes on the nowtv website and apply the voucher code manually next to the month sports pass where you should hopefully see a green apply voucher button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks good info there. 

Got the coe added it to the voucher section but still getting an error.

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Please wait a moment and try again.
😞
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe try a different internet browser when applying the code manually and also make sure your ad blocker is disabled on your browser and try clearing cookies.

If you are still getting no joy, jump over to live chat by opening the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/