cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

buffering during last couple of England OMW series Rugby games?

I've been grabbing day passes and firing up my NowTV App on my Apple TV

...its wired to a Powerline plug so WiFi not the issue (112Mbps+ when tested immediatley after the game....not crazy enough to fault find during the match! Smiley Tongue)

been watching the OMW series 2016 and it started off just as well as England Smiley LOL

12th Nov - England v South Africa - crystal clear... no complaints, very pleased! Smiley Happy

19th Nov - England v Fiji - overall very good, but pixelated at critical moments and stalled & recovered at the very end of the first half!  (worrying) Smiley Indifferent

26th Nov - England v Argentina - painful, especially at approx 32min and 75mins in particular  Smiley Sad  spent alot of the game pixelated (yet my speed tests where fine at the exact same moment via WiFi connected to the same PLP)

here's a couple of screen shots. Ordinarily its CRYSTAL clear and no buffering symbol (in fact even during these pixelations I didnt see the icon, it would just sharpen up or worsen)

anyone else encounter these issues via whatever flavour of NowTV?

32min.jpg75mins.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

seems that someone @ NowTV pedaled the bicycle a little faster during the last match of series Smiley Wink

In the interest of a balanced experience...

3rd Dec - England v Australia: The feed was crystal clear throughout the game apart from a VERY scary moment around the 52min mark when the feed stalled and we missed approx 1-2mins of play

when it reseumed it went back to being clear.

Well done England Smiley Happy   ...and I'll be using NowTV during the next SKY only rugby match I need it for

52mins.jpg