Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lip Sync Issues on Sky Sports News 05/10/16

Hi everyone,

Currently there's a lip sync issue on Sky Sports News. You may see this on other devices that have the Sky Sports News app too.

This is being worked on and should be resolved ASAP.

We'll update this topic accordingly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently watching Sky Sports 1 live and the audio sync is out by at least a second.

Watching on iPhone 6, the app is up to date, SS2 etc are all fine, just this channel.
Tried on multiple devices, PC - Chrome, iPad Mini 2 same outcome, audio out of sync by at least a second.

Sorry to be a pain, but the out of sync audio is a bit irritating!

Thanks,
Rob
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Latest problem on Sports 4. Sound is woefully out of sync with the picture on the golf this afternoon. What is going on??? Why these problems of late? Other Sky Sports channels are fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on the audio and video sync problesm on Sky sports?  I've just signed up and if this is the 'norm' then I shall not be renewing!

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simon,

Any chance of an reply?

-----------------

Any update on the audio and video sync problesm on Sky sports?  I've just signed up and if this is the 'norm' then I shall not be renewing!

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you in regards to your issue. 

Can you please let us know if this issue still occurs? If so can you please let us know what device you are using? 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still happening on box office 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The lip sync is annoying but is anyone else also noticed that all of a sudden the boxing speeds up like on a fast forward then is normal if it's not fixed soon I will watch online I paid 16.95 for nothing so far

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still no reply from now tv and no way to contact them all i am getting is a email saying I have a new rank, im not bloody interested in rank i want the issue on box office fixing so that it stops looking like someone is fast forwarding