cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Week Sports Pass

I can't buy the week sports pass. Every time I log in, it redirects me to another page from which there is no option to buy as day or week pass. Help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you must already have a pass on your account if the only option is to Activate Pass. It's not possible to buy another until this one has been used.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I can't buy the week sports pass. Every time I log in, it redirects me to another page from which there is no option to buy as day or week pass. Help?

Go to watch.nowtv.com/sports , then click on buy sky sports pass. it should bring up a menu that looks like this:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me again. Doesnt come up with that. Can't even insert the damn picture to show you what comes up but as soon as i sign in, that page you are talking about disappears

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try logging in first and then going to the sports page?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Them the page never appears, it tells me to activate and pass I don't even have.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you must already have a pass on your account if the only option is to Activate Pass. It's not possible to buy another until this one has been used.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried today to get a weeks sports pass for the now tv on tele but could only seem to get it for the computer, any ideas?, is it only possible to get for computer and not get it for tele?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. You can find a list of the devices NOW TV works on here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Only certain models of LG smart TVs have a NOW TV built into them, fo all other TVs you need to connect a  supports device such as a games console, Apple TV, Roku or NOW TV box to it, or use a Chromecast.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for the reply there,i  actually did have so that could have been the problem. Again thanks very much for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can i also ask is it possible to get the weekly pass via the tele or do you have to do it online?