cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using a day pass on a new account

I wish to sign up to Now TV and have a free day pass to use, but it seems that when I attempt to sign up I have to buy a pass to activate my account

Is this correct?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It's been a few years since I joined NowTV so I am not sure to be honest, I know you need to provide your credit card or debit card details on the system to create an account.

When you attempt to create an account if you are a new member does it give you the option to start a 14 day cinema, entertainment or kids free trial ?

If so, perhaps start a free trial (cancel within 48 hours) and apply your free day sports pass voucher code to your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i wouldn't bother mate...i took 7 day pass this  morning, was repeatedly asked to activate it...followed all instructions and nothing......... just stalled me and hung up on me when i chased it up

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can sign up for a new account without taking a free trial or buying anything but it's not immediately obvious, you need to choose the option to sign up with a sports pass and choose the day pass option, then when presented with the sign up form there should be a section to enter any voucher code you have. Entering it there and applying it should reduce the cost to zero so you're not charged, but make sure you apply the code properly as people don't always click the apply buttons and end up being charged. Check carefully at each stage to make sure it says you're not being charged.

If you're not quite sure you may find it easier to go for the free trial of ents, cinema or kids instead and then cancel the trial and apply your code after the account is setup.