cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch Sky Sports - The Open

I had no option other than buy a Day Pass to watch the last round of The Open from Troon. Realised quicky that unable to watch on my Smart TV so resorted to either phone (iPhone 6) or Windows 10 PC.

Unfortunately when I tap the ACTIVATE button I get the loading/buffering circle....and that's it...no further.

It's frustrating...as it's the highlight of the year...any suggestions/comments welcom.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...also...just to add. Read some posts and went through a FireFox browser

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

It is failing to work on both devices?  Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response...I'm new to iPhone so possibly doing something wrong.....however unable to watch on any device...I'll settle on either...don't mind!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Well with iPhone it should just be a case of downloading the NOW TV app and sign in.  On your Win10 PC download the app from the Windows Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you...I briefly had a picture in my iPhone...but now it's thrown up a network problem...hopefully almost there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Might be worth turning your router off and on at the mains for 30s.....hopefully you'll be watching soon!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With your Windows 10 PC device do you use a internet browser or the NowTV dedicated App from the Microsoft Store ?

If you are using a browser, i would suggest downloading the free NowTV app from the Windows store.

IMO the NowTV app is a much better option than using an internet browser.