cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

charged twice for sky sports week pass. need to contact them to get a refund. cant get a number from

have been charged twice over 2 days for a sky sports pass. need to ring to get a refund. cant find a number anywhere to ring

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go into My Account > View my Bills on your account does it say two Sky Sports Passes charges or is there an Entertainment Pass charge which is the same price at £6.99 ?

Unfortunately there is no telephone helpdesk, you can either contact NowTV via their live chat service or contact them via email.

Click on link below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Purchase-history

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Hi and welcome to the forum,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via 'Live Chat', via 'email' or via 'this forum' (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

That being said, given that you have a 'pass' related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility ... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

As NOWTV is an online service, there is no phone number.

However, you can use live chat to speak to a team member to resolve this.

• Click here
  • Click contact us at the bottom.
  • You will then see live chat.

EDIT:Beaten to it 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂