cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You'd have thought they'd be prepared for today
Anonymous User
Not applicable
They've got to 15mins to sort it out
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What bad bad service...hang your head in shame...you knew that today would be a big one...you knew the rush would be in the hour before the game...and you can't handle it....someones head needs to roll for this...what a joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deleted double post

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't believe how they run their business , must have just enough systems and support to keep the lights on . I hope they lose enough revenue to show how short sighted and poor their business decisions are. Last straw I am going into tho elsewhere. No wonder there is so much illegal streaming when their is no legitimate paid option.

Latest Message from them:-

We're aware of an issue that may be affecting some customers from making payments, buying new passes or updating Card details.

Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

We'll post more information here when we have an update. If you would like to be emailed when there is an update, click "Topic Options" at the top of this post, then "Subscribe

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So gutted, if they can't fix it they can kiss my ass goodbye, I'd rather pay the devil that is Sky and be guaranteed the capacity to actually watch football than this shower of smelly stuff. Appalling service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Give up. Start streaming oi oi😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Certainly one of for utd with no CL. City and Pool are our major fan faves, at OT. Certainly one of my games of the season.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are not alone.

I want to watch game at 12:30 been trying for an hour to buy pass via browser or Now TV , same result Now TV issue. This service is so poor which is why I cancelled other passes. No consitancy , cancel shows , whern halfway through previous series catchup  , dont keep episododes  for long enough and constant nertwork issues.

Clearly only interestead in couch potatoes who only have TV in their life

Now I cant even spend money with them! Time to look at alternatives shame I bought their box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Getting repetitive strain injury from trying to buy a day pass. Sigh.