cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stammie1609
Expert

Sky Sports on Web OS (LG TV) questions

I wasn't sure where to post this but the LG TV section seems full of very old posts so I'm asking here.

Try as I might to resist spending on Black Friday I recieved an offer too good to turn down on the LG television I was saving up for so went and ordered it.

I have a couple of questions ahead of recieving my new tele with regards to the sports service,

If I use the Now TV app on Web OS will it run at 50 fps and also will sports run in 720P?

If the answer is no to either of these questions I wont bother wasting my device changes and will stick to using my smart box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@stammie1609

It will be 720p and 50Hz output, would imagine frame rate is 25fps but will tag @commanda6 who uses LG Web OS he may be able to confirm.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@stammie1609

It will be 720p and 50Hz output, would imagine frame rate is 25fps but will tag @commanda6 who uses LG Web OS he may be able to confirm.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@stammie1609

Correct @Andy Smiley Happy

CC @stammie1609

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
stammie1609
Expert

Thank you very much for your answers,

I look forward to having one less box and a couple of less wires when my new TV turns up 🙂