cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SKy Sports F1 not working.

Seems Skysports F1 just stopped working for me. All the other channels fine BUT the 1 channel I want to watch (at 5am... Australia Qualifying) isn't working.... typical!

Fix it quick please!

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely unwatchable during the race!  Lag, blurry picture, lost connection 3 times, sound way ahead of stop go stop buffering.  Offline half of the race.  

After the race, perfect.

This was during qualy on Saturday, and the race on Sunday.  Not only did I pay for a week's pass to watch the whole process, but got up very early to do it.

I will not buy another pass unless they 

1. Refund the money

2. Assure me future broadcasts will be better.

I now have to wait till Channel 4 at 2 pm, but I already know the result.....

Spoilt the day I had been eagerly anticipating!

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Absolutely unwatchable during the race!  Lag, blurry picture, lost connection 3 times, sound way ahead of stop go stop buffering.  Offline half of the race.  

After the race, perfect.

This was during qualy on Saturday, and the race on Sunday.  Not only did I pay for a week's pass to watch the whole process, but got up very early to do it.

I will not buy another pass unless they 

1. Refund the money

2. Assure me future broadcasts will be better.

I now have to wait till Channel 4 at 2 pm, but I already know the result.....

Spoilt the day I had been eagerly anticipating!

Hey Haffers. Thanks for letting us know. We're sorry to hear about the issue you're having. To get the ball rolling in terms of a refund have a word with our Live Chat team here https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Purchase-history