cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass not working

After spending nearly an hour setting up the pass, downloading various software, it has now failed to work and cut me off, just as the game has started, Completely waste of time and money.

This is not the first tie I have hd problems with Now TV. A great idea, yet I have never been abe to successfully use it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, if you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.

Cheers

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to here about your problems. Out of interest, what make and model of device you're using to access and play NOW TV content?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
I'm using a acer laptop.
Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, if you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not mentioned anywhere obvious on your website, but this may explain some of the issues I've experienced today. Regardless though, I have experienced the same problems on my other laptop, which runs on an older versions of Windows.
Brad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry just seen you don't work for Now TV. Thank you for your response.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear about the issues your facing.

Most likely cause of your stream stopping would be due to a low internet speed where the stream would time out.

Can you let us know who your ISP is please ?

Also were you using a wireless or wired connection to the internet ?

Thanks

Andy