cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mayweather v McGregor Sky Sports Box Office

Hi folks,

Nice easy question hopefully. I've got a new Now TV box. Set it up tonight, all's well. Have downloaded the Sky Sports Box Office app ... but how do I order the boxing ? Is it available to order yet ?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You order the event at this website http://skyboxoffice.neulion.com but if it's anything like the previous events it won't be available until the last few days before. Once it does open, sign up to the website and order the event, then log in and watch on the app on your NOW TV box.

More info on how it works here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's available now...I've booked mine..😊
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
It's available now...I've booked mine..😊

That's good to know @Anonymous User. It would seem that Neulion are making it easier for people to book earlier Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thought I'd check back in.

Booked the fight via the link, entered the details into the Sky Sports Box Office app on my Now TV box ... all seems well. I'm in Scotland too but no error messages about being in strange regions lol.

Now all we need is the beer and munchies. Can't wait.

Hope it streams OK for everyone and that you all have a great weekend.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can i order the fight on Now TV on my xbox? As i dont have a box just the app on my xbox??
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can't it is not on XBOX.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

The fight will be shown on Sky Box office, an app that's available on the NOW TV Box, but not through NOW TV itself. The Sky Box Office app is available on other devices, though sadly not the Xbox but  have a look at their FAQs here, perhaps you have one of the other devices?  

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

😞 ive tried everything to try get the fight, im not with sky anymore im with BT. Ive tried getting it on my laptop but no luck still.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I bought a black Now TV box, download the Sky Sports Box Office app, and paid for the fight. But like some of the above when starting the box office app I get a message (not supported in my region). I live in England. I've reset my box, deleted the app, and reinstalled many times. Nothing has worked. Any help guys?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. It could well sort itself out or some other users have reported deleting and adding the app again helped (although I see you've done that). When you're not using the Internet for a while I'd try powering down your broadband router for at least 10-15 min (the longer the better) and then power it back up and try again - this should allocate you a new public IP address which may solve it. If not I'd suggest contacting NeuLion who are running the stream - click the Contact Us link on this page to send them an email

https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/video/mayweather-v-mcgregor

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

This doesnt seem to be as striaght forward as I'd hoped. How can I stream the fight on my xbox one using the Now TV app?