cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mayweather v McGregor Sky Sports Box Office

Hi folks,

Nice easy question hopefully. I've got a new Now TV box. Set it up tonight, all's well. Have downloaded the Sky Sports Box Office app ... but how do I order the boxing ? Is it available to order yet ?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You order the event at this website http://skyboxoffice.neulion.com but if it's anything like the previous events it won't be available until the last few days before. Once it does open, sign up to the website and order the event, then log in and watch on the app on your NOW TV box.

More info on how it works here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The fight is not replaying and the e-receipt stated clearly there would be 7 unlimited days of access to the fight. The playback issue is being reported as an issue with the Now TV box. I want my money back. It is disgusting that there has been no response on this issue either from Now TV or from the provider. I decided not to watch live as I did for other fights because of the timing, choosing to watch it on replay. It plays for about 10 mins and then logs out with an error message.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

• What's the model of NOW TV box you're using to access the 'Sky Sports Box Office' service?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box.] 
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Have you tried re-booting your router by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power?
  • What things have you already tried to resolve your issue?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes! Exactly the same for us!! So disappointing.. will make contact with NOWTV on Monday for a refund.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

With regard to refunds...

You should contact the 'third-party' company who provided the 'Sky Sports Box Office' event, which is a company called Neulion.

For contact details, please refer to the: FAQs - Sky Sports Box Office Live web page.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got a black box, WiFi and tried rebooting. WiFi is working fine but tried with Ethernet too. Spoke to Now TV and it is a known problem and asked to e-mail the third party supplier who hasn't responded. Couldn't avoid the results so I know who won and when.