cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mayweather v McGregor Sky Sports Box Office

Hi folks,

Nice easy question hopefully. I've got a new Now TV box. Set it up tonight, all's well. Have downloaded the Sky Sports Box Office app ... but how do I order the boxing ? Is it available to order yet ?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You order the event at this website http://skyboxoffice.neulion.com but if it's anything like the previous events it won't be available until the last few days before. Once it does open, sign up to the website and order the event, then log in and watch on the app on your NOW TV box.

More info on how it works here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You will need the Sky Sports Box Office App which unfortunately is not available for the Sony PlayStation.

The Sky Sports Box Office App is available on the NowTV boxes or alternatively you can watch via a PC or Mac and mobile Android & IOS devices.

Have a read of this guide article for further information about Sky Sports Box Office.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem is, all the people who have dont have a now tv box, yet have the app on a smart tv, a games console or just simply an account on their laptop/pc, can't watch sky box office because you still need to have an active subscription to sky. Meaning you have sky in the home and pay a monthly bill.

So this is poor advertisement misleading people by just saying " If you have a now tv account you can watch sky box office"

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Apparently! I've got my fingers crossed. Everyone who says they know what they're talking about say yes, you can get box office events on the Now TV service. I really hope so, I have people coming round and if i can't get it it'll be me that gets knocked out not Floyd! (Hopefully!) 😂🤘🏻
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel your pain ... gave it the big one about getting the lads round, order the fight and now stressing that it won't be available on Now Tv ... every time I follow that box office link just get a blank screen! My house will get trashed! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I feel your pain ... gave it the big one about getting the lads round, order the fight and now stressing that it won't be available on Now Tv ... every time I follow that box office link just get a blank screen! My house will get trashed! 

Hi @Anonymous User,

As already mentioned, the 'Sky Sports Box Office' service is not available via the NOW TV service.

But don't panic... All the Sky Sports Box Office events are supplied, distributed and sold by a company called Neulion and are available via the their dedicated 'app', which you can download and install separately onto a NOW TV branded device (or other supported devices)!

Perhaps the following information may be of use to you: http://www.skysports.com/terms-and-conditions/12930/10539101/FAQs

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Don't worry NeuLion have confirmed they will be streaming the fight on Sky Box Office Online but ordering won't be available until the week of the fight. In past events are anything to go by I'd read that as the last few days beforehand.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is the boxing fight of floydd mayweather vs Conor megregor be view on now tv box office.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject. Which should contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User be aware that Sky box Office is NOT available on Now TV. It is an app that is hosted on the Now Boxes. If you use a different device you will not get access via the Now app.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Don't think anyone's said if you have NOW TV you can watch Box Office, in fact it's the opposite, you can't watch Box Office on NOW TV you have to either a Sky TV sub or order it via Sky Box Office Online. Unfortunately Sky Box Office Online only support PC/Mac, iOS/Android and NOW TV boxes at the moment.