cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haye vs Bellew on Sports Box Office App

Does anyone know when this will be available to buy on the Sports Box Office App and do I just purchase it through the App?

Many Thanks

153 REPLIES 153
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sound is massively out of sync. Spoiling the whole event all this rubbish
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks

If you're having issues with the Boxing on the Sky Sports Box Office app please contact https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ for help 🙂

Now TV does not supply or control the Box Office app. And so cannot offer any support for it.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Eddie. Emailed them over an hour and a half ago. Guess what? No reply! 17 quid for an event that still isn't streaming properly is completely unacceptable for now tv customers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not trying to view this on a Now TV box but I have purchased this for online viewing. I've been struggling to get past 5 seconds of streaming without it freezing but I found that going to the My Account section of https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ and unlinking any device that was there seems to have helped. I had my Android device connected but I don't see why that should matter, I'm assuming Sky limit to one device and throw you out but don't tell you with any decent notification. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks man. I'm streaming on pc too but it won't stream for more than a minute. Get a message saying this event can't be viewed on ur device. And then stops working. It's not linked to any other device so must be a problem their end
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It worked for about 5 minutes, it's totally dead again now mate. 

I'm only doing this because I'm in a rented cottage for a week and I have limited options. Likewise, I've had no response from support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sky can not just say"contact neulion"! This is a joke I want a refund along with many others the stream has been shocking. Totally unwatchable and not what we payed for. 2nd fight event in a row this has happened you would think they would have sorted it by now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So here we go again!!😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Constant loading please wait now. When you go out and back in again it start from an advert that was 5 mins ago
Anonymous User
Not applicable
sound is also out of sync