cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free pass

Would anyone know how to cancel a weeks free sports pass before it automatically renews and it takes money out of my bank account?
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Once you activate a Day or Week Sports Pass it will automatically finish at the end of the expiry viewing date and there is no need to cancel.

Where with a Months Sports Pass you must cancel before the current pass expiry date or it will automatically renew each month until you cancel the pass.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Only the month passes automatically renew each month until cancelled.

Day and week sports passes are one-off passes and your free week pass will just expire at the end of the 7 days. You won't be charged at the end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Sports Month Pass in use at the moment, with several days to run.  If I apply a 1-Day Sports Voucher now, will that prevent the Month Pass from auto-renewing?  Or should I cancel first, then apply the voucher after the existing Month Pass runs out?

Wlat

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The month and day sports passes are counted as two separate products, and you can only have one sports pass on your account at a time. 

You need to cancel the sports month pass otherwise this will renew at the end. Then when your month pass has expired you can apply the voucher for your day pass in your My Account > My Passes page.