cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmbls
Advocate

TV won’t recognise email / password

I got logged out of my account on my LG tv and when I try logging in again it says it doesn’t recognise my email or password. So I go online and reset my password and try again - still not recognised. I repeat this multiple times and it still doesn’t like it. I can log in and out of my account online and on the app with no issues, but it just won’t work on my tv. 

Does anyone have any tips or can a moderator help me?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jmbls
Advocate

Roy you legend! Thank you so much. I deleted and reinstalled the app, changed my password (yet again) and it logged me in!

Thank you so much for the suggestion! Have a great evening 😊👍🏻

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Jmbls 

There are no moderators here, only your fellow customers 😢

Try power cycling your TV, maybe delete and reinstall the Now app, try again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jmbls
Advocate

Roy you legend! Thank you so much. I deleted and reinstalled the app, changed my password (yet again) and it logged me in!

Thank you so much for the suggestion! Have a great evening 😊👍🏻

RoyB
Legend

@Jmbls 

Thank you!

By the way, it’s not very clear, but you are supposed to check  ‘Accept Answer’ on the post that answered the question for you, not on your post where you realise you’ve got an answer that works 😛

This lets those who have the same problem in years to come know what the answer was…

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.