cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgiag1107
Mentor

New address for broadband set up

I'm moving to a new flat next week and ordered my NOW TV broadband to go live on the 12th Oct, the day I get the keys. So I ordered the box to be delivered to my current address (as it would arrive before I move).

The confirmation email I got has the correct new address on it in the installation details, but on the website it says that my delivery and installation addresses are the same (both my current address). I'm worried that the installation address is down as my current (soon-to-be old) address.

I'm hoping that since it's correct on the confirmation email, that it should be okay. But has anyone else had this issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
georgiag1107
Mentor

Update - did some more digging and found a new page (Account Details) that does actually list the correct address. It was incorrect on a different page but I think this means all is well!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@georgiag1107 

The router will be delivered by Royal Mail and you should get a tracking number. Which from there you will be able to do the needful to redirect to the post office collection or your new address. 

See the 'When will my NOW hub arrive' drop down. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/i-ve-ordered-now-broadband-what-happens-next

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
georgiag1107
Mentor

Hi, thanks for the response - the delivery address isn't the issue, it's the installation address which seems to be currently down as my current address when it should be the new address I'll be moving to. I've seen a few people have had a similar issue but haven't seen a resolution yet.

georgiag1107
Mentor

Hi, thanks for the response - the delivery address isn't the issue, it's the installation address which seems to be currently down as my current address when it should be the new address I'll be moving to. I've seen a few people have had a similar issue but haven't seen a resolution yet.

georgiag1107
Mentor

Update - did some more digging and found a new page (Account Details) that does actually list the correct address. It was incorrect on a different page but I think this means all is well!