cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact number

Iv ordered broardband only but keep receiving emails to finish me application. 

Who do I speak to I do not want nowtv just the broardband 

thanks 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

A couple of people on the forum have mentioned this in the past, here's one example here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-and-Billing-Broadband/quot-Finish-Setting-Up-Your-Account-quot/td-p/463884

When you go to My Account > Track My Order on here does it say that your broadband order is being processed ?

Towards the bottom of the email received is there a telephone number or if there is anything mentioned under Track My Order and if you click on the drop down arrows to expand the description is there any telephone helpline number for the broadband team to double check that your order is being processed and going through ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks mate but still no number lol but strange I say cos they are quite a common tv/broardband company. Maybe il google new customer contact number and one will magically appear lol .
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To save you trouble i will send you a PM with a phone number for the broadband team.

Unfortunately i am not allowed to post the number on the public forum by the Mods.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone please send me a number i can ring and pay my bill and my services be put back on. I have been away on holiday just landed home and no internet theres no number when i log in says no upcoming payments no recent payments ect? Please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please pm me costumer support number if ok!! Cheerz

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a number I can call now tv on for my broadband speed is only 0.85 which is not what I was told please let me know 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should find the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team by going to My Account on here and select Orders & Appointments then click on the drop down arrow below live date to reveal the phone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

theres no number in the messages 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whilst signed in on here with your NowTV Broadband account details, open the link below and once the page opens, click on the green underlined link "Change phone extras" .

Then hopefully a new page will open showing a telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features