cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bingo Blitz app

Bingo blitz app won't load on my Apple devices and this stopped working a week ago, however, I took my iPad to use another internet provider and it worked with no problems. 

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sorted this. I noticed the apple devices were connecting to IPv6. I turned this off on the router and reconnected the iPad and all is working. 😁😁

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Bingo blitz app won't load on my Apple devices and this stopped working a week ago, however, I took my iPad to use another internet provider and it worked with no problems. 

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Thank you. 

Could be your parental control settings @Anonymous User You can turn these off by visiting the My Account section in the top right hand corner and goiung to either Settings or Broadband and Calls 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've turned off Broadband buddy. It was working perfectly until last week. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no luck. Spoke to Now and tried everything they suggested. Very strange. It works if I go to another wifi provider. 😢

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no joy. Tried everything Now online chat suggested. But it works if I go to another internet provider. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sorted this. I noticed the apple devices were connecting to IPv6. I turned this off on the router and reconnected the iPad and all is working. 😁😁