cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

proxy server question

I have a NOW router at original default settings and always working well with all devices. I have just gone to some trouble to make a wired connection to enable the use of an Onkyo CR-N765 network receiver for playing internet radio. When connected t...

johric by Scholar
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! connection

Hi I have a connection that is very variable - it only has to rain a little, or sometimes not even that,  and I cant connect to broadband either with my phone or my computer! When I check with NOW it always says there;s good connection -but there's n...

Poor broadband speed since joining

I moved from plusnet a few months ago. I had absolutely zero issues over many years getting a constant 66 Mbps with them.With NOW my estimated speed is  59.7-66.3 MbpsMy guaranteed speed is  53.7 MbpsI kind of hit my guaranteed speed straight off for...

ossie48 by Mentor
  • 16 replies
  • 6 thanks

New build broadband

Hello I’ve just moved into a new build property in January 17th and my address was down as silver key on Openreach. I then registered my address with royal mail and tried to place an order with sky which moved my address to gold key. I’m now still go...

Sheldon by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

still no connection

from the 20th january to today 14th march 2023 you ow me £265  installation delays of £5 per day Ofcom's automatic compensation scheme ,could NOW broadband pay asap ,thank you 

tia by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! no connection

iv been waiting 10 weeks to be connected ,its now 14th march 2023 iv been waiting since january ,iv made  multiple phone calls to NOW broadband no help at all is this a real company or have i been scammed 

tia by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to access Linksys router portal

When connected to Now tv broadband I am unable to log in to the Linksys portal, when I move my connection over to 4G I am able to login without any issues. Is this function being blocked for some reason?

dhlcomp by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Change Activation Date

Is it possible to change my activation go live date? My contract with Sky ends on 7th April and my go-live date is 27th March 2023. 

DollyB by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks