cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

expired OTT token supplied

I was watching a program when this message appeared and now I cannot get anything, does anybody know why?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a 2018 LG 43 and this message appeared last night when I turned the TV on when I was going to bed, I went to apps and launched from there and it seems to have resolved the issue for now at least. 

Nothing to write home about just letting you know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Ted,
If it happens again reinstall from the app screen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Same message on my Panasonic Viera TV. App via an Xbox One. I could access the app and and programmes to MyTV, but whenever I tried to play anything, including series I was in the middle of, I got the same message.

Uninstalled the App and reinstalled and it works again. Let’s see over the next week...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks that works straight away. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you this workeda treat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem.impossible to reinstall app on the Samsung. All that works for me is to pull the plug out of the television.compared to Netflix and prime these people are utterly useless. Going to cancel subscription. Plenty of choice elsewhere 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: Managed to reinstall now tv app on Samsung.did not realise you have to access the app via the apps portal . Many Thanks to previous posters for pointing out the method.seems to be working although still relatively slow to load

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was watching a program when this message appeared and now I cannot get anything, does anybody know why?

Happening on my xbox how hard can this be to fix 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really unacceptable. Now not working because of this freaky error and NO WAY to call!!! You want me to email and wait a week for a response? Refund please. Not acceptable. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have it installed on a Samsung TV 're-installing the app worked for me.