cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

expired OTT token supplied

I was watching a program when this message appeared and now I cannot get anything, does anybody know why?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting a similar message "Expired OTT user token provided"- but I am watching on a PS4 - what is the issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Darren,
Try re-installing the app works on the TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am watching it via the NOW TV icon already on my TV i have not installed or installed anything 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting this same message on my Samsung TV. So annoyed. Only just paid for this subscription and now I can't use it. How do it get a refund??

I can't even reinstall the app. I tried and it just says "unable to reinstall, try again later" absolute garbage 😤

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
I don't know how you tried to re-install but I went to apps pressed and held the curser over the NowTV icon, a new window appears from this select re-install it worked for me, good luck.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is also happening on my Xbox One.

Recently I have had numerous interruptions where midway through an episode of a show it shifts to the annoying pre show NowTV advert and starts the episode again. 

Now I'm getting ott token messages and a refusal to do anything unless I do a hard reset on the console.

It's getting to the point where I'm watching the same advert 3 times before I can watch a complete episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
After numerous re-installations it appears to have resolved itself.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi All, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have encountered when using NOW TV on your Samsung TV's. 

Can you please let me know if you are still seeing this same error message? 

If you are, does it happen when you try to access NOW TV or when you try to play something on the app itself?

Thanks, 

Karl 

Hi, I have woken up to this again.... it makes the whole tv laggy (Samsung smart tv just like everyone else’s with the problem) it came up as the tv tried to load now tv as the last open app and is making it so that nothing else will load.... not the first time we have had this issue just the first time that we have had this error message.... seriously beginning to consider if it’s worth paying when it is such a pain to actually use.... hopefully it’s sorted soon.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

We are still looking into this issue with our tech team. 

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to add my weight to this. Samsung TV, invalid OTT token supplied. I'm getting fed-up with NowTV falling over if I don't use it for a few days. It's really not good enough chaps.