cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Programmes not updating

Hi

There are a number of shows which are not updating on Apple TV and I'd like some help please. I've tried restating but to no avail. I know they are not updating as they are appearing on the iPad.

Any ideas? It is v frustrating given that I'm paying for this!!
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dont think NOW TV ADMINISTRATION TAKING THEIR BUSINESS SERIOUSLY, I have reported these incidents in month of november and nothing happend, Iam on chat now with them and still no clue.

1. Channels not getting updated, Iam referring to kids channels atleast here CN/ Boomerang - I repoorted that in november-17, we are only getting few episodes and also in random numbers and not all coming thru, ex:- episode1, 5, 33, 45 24 -- So how many episodes we have - do we have 1 to 45? if not then why? no answer, we had about 20 episoodes between 1 to 45 - "The looney tunes"

2. Now we see only 5 episodes - numbers -9,21,23,24,44,45

- Dont know why * we dont get all episodes from the time we joined nowtv, I subscribed in month of Aug/September17

- Dont know why * nothing is getting updated over all these months.

This is same for Tom & Jerry and some other kids episodes - not functioning.

3. I have movies subscription also, but i get at max 300/400 content listings wise and not full library as you said in before taking the subscription 1000 as what atleast i remember.

4. Not all apps work on your box, I approached Roku also about this , I was informed you are in control of getting the apps updated on your boxes, though originally it was supplied by roku software or devices.

Example: - YUPPTV , it is very silly to see this APP which you have is on NOW TV SMART BOX, which is of version1 when that was released!

On youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+looney+tunes+show+full+episodes+season+1+episode+2

we can see full episodes in a sequence and without any trouble for FREE, WHY WE NEED TO SUBSCRIBE NOWTV ? what is the advantage we have here!

If issues are not being resolved efficiently.

It is not Live TV , then why we loose the episodes once we aired them.

Can you pls quickly respond on these.

Regards,

TVRM