cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass not recognised

I’ve bought the £5 per month offer for 4 months to watch GOT. You can imagine my joy when I signed in right before it started to find that I needed to buy a pass at £7.99 to watch it...!!!!!!!! 

After 30 minutes of faffing around, waiting for an eon to connect to the ‘help’ chat, re-logging in etc. (And missing half the episode) I managed to watch on my phone on the app. 

Its showing on on my phone as I have the package, the £5 has been taken from my bank acc., but not showing on my LG smart tv, or iPad. 

Not impressed. Can you please explain why this is??

• LG
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am, why won’t it load after paying £8.99 too

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

At a guess, because you are trying to watch it on a YouView box, where the NowTV app only supports Movies.

As is carefully explained on page 1 of this Topic, which you might find profitable to have a read of, to tell you exactly what the problem is, and how you can still watch your Entertainment Pass.

Just not Grey’s Anatomy, which NowTV isn’t carrying at the moment. Try Amazon Prime.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.